A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 29 November 2006

I was on the paper and so was Emmy!



I'm in the paper (Utusan Malaysia) on Monday, 27th November 2006. It was my article which I wrote about the Malaysian space program:




And to my surprised Emmy too was on the paper yesterday (Berita Harian - Tuesday, 28th November 2006). I think it was her fifth appearance on the national newspaper. The last one (New Straits Times) was on the Hari Bersama Pelanggan KPDN&HEP at Kuantan. Previous than that (Harian Metro) was on the Hari Pengguna Malaysia at Bukit Jalil. Well I can't blame her. She was like a magnet for fame. Most gorgeous living thing on earth currently. But she actually despised being photographed. No wonder all of her picture published in the paper was taken either on behalf of the Ministry or taken candidly.



I`ve been getting phone calls asking me why Emmy's article was a little bit hazy and viewers having difficulty in discerning her photo. So I uploaded her photo (down) which I copied from Berita Harian Online on the same article which a little bit more clear. Thanks for viewing!




Well... It is still a long way to go...

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy