A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Tuesday, 19 December 2006

A Classical Anecdote


Guess what? Dr. Hannibal Lecter is back! There will be a new motion picture about an early life of the young Dr. Lecter and the explanation of a metamorphosis from an innocent boy to a resourceful serial killer. The title will be Hannibal Rising and set to be released in 2007. But this article ain't about Dr. Lecter solely, it's about the effect of the movie towards me.

Twice Dr. Lecter proved to be an inspiration for my presentation. Once while I was studying at UPM, which happen I've been assigned to give a presentation on psychological perpective of a human being. After watching Dr. Lecter in the sequel (Hannibal - 2001), I decided to go for criminal mind. It (the presentation) did went very well with an applaud.

The second encounter with Dr. Lecter post-effect is when I was asked to do a presentation for MCS course work at INTAN, Jalan Elmu. I again choose on the field that Dr. Lecter would like most (mythology) which is "The Judgement of Paris" and "Original Sin". It goes very well too. That's the reason why I continue anticipating for the pre-quel of the young Hannibal Lecter. Who knows where it will lead my intellectual mind to. Cheerio!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy