A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Monday, 25 December 2006

In Memory - Azhar UPM

As I was scuttling my handphone I realize that one of my close friend phone number still in it though the owner had gone months ago. He was a very talented young man and a close buddy to one who knew him. My last time with him was at KLCC when I treat him KFC and I do ask him out to spent his time with me sometimes. But he was so tired and busy with his work at RTM. As I was writing this post, tears running through my cheek and I realized how much I miss this man. I miss you Azhar, and you have been a very good friend indeed. Rest your soul and may God take care of you over there!

p/s: Azhar died due to food poisoning. Photo courtesy of Rakis (Cosmo reporter - also a close friend of me while we`re at UPM)

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy