A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Sunday, 28 January 2007

2008 Budget Meeting

"2008 Budget Meeting" was held to train officers like me on how to develop a new budget for my ministry. Among the participants of the 2008 budget meeting was among KPDNHEP high ranking officers and also states director. It was held on two day basis to train us in developing next year department or states office budget. The lecturer was from the Treasury named Cik Suhara Salleh.


I do not managed to take photos from the meeting room but here are the photos taken during our break time at the swimming pool (above pic was me, then farid and farid and cousin in the hotel room) and hotel room. We had a wonderful time as an adult.

It was a great meeting...

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy