A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Thursday, 11 January 2007

The Curse of Son-In-Law's Sacrilege Act

12th January 2007 - It was the worst flood ever in the history of Johoreans. According to Jeffooi it was the worst since 1969. But to Johoreans it was the worst since 100 years of Johor history. My good boss En. Masri told me that somethings wrong with it. Johoreans ponders and to be exact they thought that it must be WPI. The funds from Singapore came from Israel. And son-in-law is proxy of Singapore Imperial government. What's the worst that could happen. Probably God is enraged by this proxy conspiracy! Way to go son-in-law. You just move a notch in God list to be sent into hell!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy