A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Monday, 8 January 2007

Eid in Labok, Machang - Kelantan (Final Part)

Syafiq Ready-up For Eid Prayer
On the first day of Eid, Muslims must do their Eid prayers first before the Eid sacrifices (usually in the morning – my village held the prayers at 8.30 am). This Eid prayers is not a must but encourage by The Al-Mighty. It is almost the same concept of prayers in the morning of Ramadhan celebration. After the Eid prayers, Muslims must listen to the sermon given by the imam.

Imin Pak Jusoh Son's Performing The Eid Sermons

Here I enclosed this Eid article by posting the photos I took in the early morning of Eid at my village Kampung Dewan Kechil, Labok, Machang, Kelantan.

Family Members & Villagers Listening To The Eid Sermons

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy