A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Monday, 8 January 2007

Eid in Labok, Machang - Kelantan (Part-3)

The main purpose of Eid was to inculcate in the Muslim life of sharing the burden of the less-unfortunate people in their hard daily life. As shown in the celebration of Ramadhan where Muslim must fast during the day, it is also the same nature in the celebration of Eid where ones must pay for their part. In the Eid sacrifice, as an indication of generosity and encouraging giving attitude among the Muslim’s, the meat of the slain animal must be given and donated to the much needed after the sacrifice took place.
My village which was located at Dewan Kechil, Labok, Machang, Kelantan do always celebrate the Eid sacrifice annually and my wide family members never left the tradition every year.

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy