A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 24 January 2007

Eyes Open!

25th January 2007 – Eyes open out there! I wish to share a lot of things with my viewers but due to my hectic work load and tight schedule, quality time to write seems a far distance. But even though I’m out of hand, I still kept a breast of the two Jedi (Rocky Bru and Jeff Ooi) cases vs The Dark Side (NSTP-Kali).

The question that we need to ask is that, how the hell our government, condone an action taken by four individuals representing government owned company (and for sure its fund) to sue somebody else for their personal revenge? And we talk about responsibility, honesty and all that jazz in journalism. What happens to the plagiarism of the company journalist? What does the action taken? Double standard!

Two nights ago, I went to the farewell party held to commemorate the departure of my General Secretary. It was splendid. But I can’t share any photos due to my silliness that forgot to bring the camera along. What a waste. But I keen on watching someone make a fool out of himself tonight on BBC. So eyes open!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy