A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 10 January 2007

Gua Musang - A New Deal (Part-1)

On the 3rd January 2007, on my way back to Kuala Lumpur I managed to take some snapshots of Gua Musang town. After having a morning drinks with my good friend Faiz (currently F-class contractor in Gua Musang). I went for round-up check up around Gua Musang. I believe the saying Malaysia is no longer Foreign Direct Investment competitive nation is certainly far from the truth.

The reason is that, from my observation, town like Gua Musang is much more competitive in providing the skill and semi-skill services to the multinational companies. There are basic infrastructures with abundance man-power that are willing to accept a low wages to be daily bread winners at Gua Musang. People hardly eat from hand to mouth everyday.

Thanks to the previous administration, at least Gua Musang is not lag behind in terms of academic distribution among the nation folks. What the state and federal government should do is to keep up with the basic infrastructures such as roads, electricity and basic needs. I believe towns like Gua Musang is much more attractive to MNC’s rather than younglings communist nations such as Vietnam or China.

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy