A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Sunday, 7 January 2007

Kampung Sabak - Pantai Sabak


On the second day of the Eid, (2nd January 2007) I visited Pantai Sabak which is located at the north-east of Kota Bharu (about 9 Kilometers from Kota Bharu airport). The beach doesn’t look exactly like the one which was made known well for the first step of the Japanese Imperial Army on the march for Singapore. The invasion took place exactly at 12.25 am – only 90 minutes before the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. It is here where the Second World War took place.

Here are the photo’s which I took with my nephews Angah, Syafiq and Faris.

Pantai Sabak really look like pretty much banged up by the fierce waves wash. Luckily the Federal Government took some measure of preventing the whole of Kelantan get washed by the waves. It’s too late if you ask me how things going. It’s not the same Pantai Sabak which I visited 15 years ago and definitely not the same Pantai Sabak which the Japanese fought fiercely against the British and the Gurkha’s 66 years ago.

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy