A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Thursday, 11 January 2007

No Fight No Democracy!

11th January 2007 - And so I heard... No opposing forces from the green side. It's disappointing to see when you had a chance to see a head to head fight to determine which one will blink. But there it is, you can never rely on the green side... never! History teached us that it never delivered what it had promised. I just disappointed not seeing the son-in-law face when the blue side still won but with terrified majority. I wonder what kind of insane excuses he will bring up to. Hate to think about it. Maybe the astronauts can do something with their red rockets!

p/s: Foh Hup Omnibus was green once... and now... it extinct!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy