A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Thursday, 22 February 2007

Sea breeze from Klebang, Malacca

22nd February 2007 - The time showing at my Patek Philippe watch is 8.00 o'clock pm sharp. I just came back from Malacca on the business of settling double cases under the Anti Corruption Agency for the Ministry. Cik Noraini was very nice to me while I was at the ACA branch.

After settling the affair, I went straight to the Ministry branch located at the Jalan Ujong Pasir. I was greeted well by the staff members and they too treat me well. After discussing the matter with one of the officers, they asked me to do a dialogue session with the Ministry staff at 4.00 pm. I had a three hours gap so I decided to find a hotel for the upcoming meeting for my department.

After finished up lunch at Klebang (it was beautiful) we went to the Jalan Hang Tuah for the Zohor prayers. Me and my driver (Faizul), we managed to find ourselves some "belacan", "cencaluk" and "gula Melaka" on our way back to the Ministry branch. Then at 4.05 pm the dialogue started. Everything went up well and we reached an accord for me to be back there on the second of Mac 2007 for the follow up session. Its had been a beautiful day!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy