A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Thursday, 8 February 2007

Delivery System - Boring!

9th February 2007 – I must say that Dato’ Seri Abdullah Ahmad is doing much in stressing the problem of the delivery system in our country. With a vast experience as the government servants in the late 70’s and early 80’s, I believe Dato’ Seri Abdullah Ahmad would be made a very good chief-secretary of state (Ketua Setiausaha Negara).

But the level is never better than that. INTAN – Institut Tadbiran Awam Negara as the training institution for the MCS (Dato’ Seri Abdullah Ahmad was once as MCS) has done a job well done in developing an MCS into a chief or a head of department. But stay with my words, just chief or head of department, nothing more. Not a much needed character that can lead a nation but just a ministry.

In turning the nation such as Malaysia into an Incorporated Nation, we must have leaders that are innovative enough. Personally in my own opinion (if we still have the freedom of self-opinion), I’d say that Dato’ Seri Abdullah Ahmad is a very good government servant but a folly leader.

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy