A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 14 February 2007

I'm back!

14 February 2007 - I'm back from ESSET Bangi. The courses was wonderful. I managed to get friends from the enforcement department and expand the length of my friends pool. But the best part of it, among the Ministry staff, we (the courses participants) was among the first to meet KPDNHEP new secretary general, En. Mohd Zain b. Mohd Dom.

He was very humble and down to earth. He was from MITI and once in charge of the bilateral meeting for the international trade. It was the first visit from the VIP's such as secretary general and I dare to say that he is the first VIP that had such a characteristic that was so humble and down to earth.

I was talking to Talal yesterday asking him about the progression of the Malaysian-US FTA trade that currently held at Sabah. I suggest that we call it off just like many observers suggest. I've been informed that at the first place, Tan Sri Nor would like to call it off, but after the US Ambassador met our "beloved" PM, the negotiations continues. Let's hope we call it off for good!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy