A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Thursday, 15 February 2007

I'm not going back for Chinese New Year!

Relatives in Labok
15 February 2007 - I'm not going back to Labok for the Chinese New Year festival. I hate to lose such a precious quality time with the family back at Machang. But the reality on life nowdays especially about cost of living and future planning is very hard to swallow. I'm saving some ringgit for my post-graduate studies which will start in June.

I wish all of my friends to have such a splendid celebration with the family no matter what color your skin is. Family comes first!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy