A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Monday, 5 February 2007

Oh! How predictable...

6th February 2007 - I woke up early this morning, earlier than usual (though I slept early last night). After a cup of tea prepared by my loving mother I checked the morning paper that the newspaper vendor send it every morning to my apartment. How predicatble! No news about the "Criminalising War" conference on the front page, not in the second or third. But at the eighth page with just a small column as a formalities that every other paper was mentioning about it except the KJ's boys.

Maybe I ought to change my subscription to Utusan Malaysia? It was (the conference) on the front page of the Utusan Malaysia this morning. At least there's a good reason why the Malays were adamant of not merging the paper with the devil's own.

1 comment:

akioneo said...

Then you know thats why Utusan and NST merger plan aborted excidently wakakakaka...

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy