A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 21 February 2007

Tales of my return

21st February 2007 – I came back yesterday and arrived at Kajang approximately at 10.00 pm. It was heavy traffic after the Bentong toll, but we managed to be back early through Kuala Lumpur. Even though I arrived back home at 10.00 pm, but my favorite uncle asked me to spend the night with him at Kelab Golf Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, Shah Alam.

After I dropped my mother and younger sister home, I rushed to KGSAAS and arrived safely there at 11.00 pm. It was tiring but life at KGSAAS was nice. After coffee break and watch the “National Treasure” movie I retire to sleep. And this morning after splendid morning view from my uncle apartment at KGSAAS, I rushed to Putrajaya. Life was good yesterday.

Today Malacca BPR (Anti Corruption Agency) phoned me for an appointment at Malacca tomorrow. So I’ll be around Malacca tomorrow for the urgent meeting. Perhaps I can make a visit at the Ministry branch there after the meeting. I wish to share a lot with you all what happened during my Chinese New Year break. Perhaps tomorrow I’ll start writing for the blog. Cheerio!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy