A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Tuesday, 20 March 2007

Congratulations???

Mohd Sidek Hassan

21 March 2007 - Being a government servants I can't run away from the facts of talking about the incumbent Chief-Secretary of State contracts extension period of two years. I'm writing this article not representing any form of service or any ministry, but I'm speaking from my own heart per-se (if we still have the liberty of self-expression nowdays).

Malaysia have the unlimited sess pool of great talents and able person of doing a great task. I do not believe in any specialty task and one man army in an enormous body such as our government. What makes America a great nation is that they will always have an able person replacing the primary post when the time comes and they never extend any indenture of any form. When the time comes for them to leave then they'll leave. That what makes them a great nation.

But the system in our young nations is inverse. We appoint someone for the post which they have no experience or knowledge what so ever in managing a human resource so big such as our government. And they want to play and act like they are the chosen one? I believe congratulations are in order.

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy