A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Friday, 9 March 2007

Great news - Zarina is getting married!

Zarina's invitation card

I received one of the good news for this month. My close friend Zarina (MCS's) is getting married. I came back to my office room and surprised to find out an invitation card is being placed on my desk. The wedding plan is about to take place at Zarina's place which is Bukit Piatu, Melaka.

I always remember Zarina as one of my good friend that always understand me. I knew her about a year ago at INTAN, Kluang and together we embark upon a great crusade at INTAN, Kiara. She can gauge what's on my mind and what's in my heart. I always find it easy to share things with Zarina and I am thankful to God for sending me such a great friend as Zarina. I try to make it there at Bukit Piatu, Melaka on the 31st March 2007. May their love life last forever!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy