A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 21 March 2007

I'm feeling the pinch of the toll rise

22nd March 2007 - I'm feeling the pinch of the toll rise yesterday. I slept at KGSAAS last night with my friend (just came for visit to my apartment) Farid Syazwan. We left from Putrajaya and this is the first time I'm using the cash lane instead of smart tag lane. The toll entry to Puchong before usually cost me about RM.100 now at the height of RM 1.60.

It was 0.60 cents increment which was 60% out of the erstwhile rate. I was shocked and in agape. Usually I used the smart tag lane and just ignore how much it deducted from my touch and go card. Then after the entry toll to Puchong, I had to pass the exit toll to Shah Alam (using the HICOM highway). It again cost me about RM 1.60 same amount and same increment rate like the entry toll to Puchong.

And let me tell you something that I heard from my friend at KKR. It's not gonna be good next year. Cost of living will be uglier for those who daily used the SILK and PLUS Highway. The good??? The Bad!!! And the Ugly!!!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy