A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Thursday, 22 March 2007

ELLIPSIS

Norimah mention something about me which makes me smile for days. I'm not saying anything. I guess I need to get myself one Walther PPK and get used to the phrase "shaken but not stern". Thanks Norimah for lighten up my days!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy