A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Sunday, 29 April 2007

I'm taking a long break!

30th April 2007 - I'm taking a long break to a place where people can't find me. See you all back in two weeks. A man's must sometimes find a personal space for himself to pull sanity and himself back together to betterment. Take a beating and keep moving foward. Only this time the beating was too much and I need to recuparate back before I can take another beating. After this I'm ready for more... and perhaps a bullet. Wish me well!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy