A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Sunday, 6 May 2007

I'm back by an act of The Most Merciful God

6th May 2007 - I'm back now and it was by an act of God. Finally God had answered my prayers. I'm keen then ever to continue doing my job. And this time it is the real stuff. I was at Labok, Machang Kelantan when I received a call from my friend telling me to be at Renaissance Melaka for an urgent meeting. The meeting went well, and I did some progress in self development. I would like to thanks my most superior officer at the Ministry for trusting me on such an important matter.

I will post the photos taken when I took the holiday at Labok, Machang and during the brainstorming session at Renaissance, Melaka. I too would like to apologise to quite few of my friends that I couldn't even spent a single minute with them during my meeting at Malacca. I'm sorry about that. I hope you guys will understand. Thanks and Cheerio!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed they painstakingly got someone to clean up the area where they were taking the fotos of the houses at pt dickson .
Its why didnt they show it as it really is, totally covered in rubbish just like the rest of teh country .
they call themselves a 1st world country.

I saw the word intellectual written on this blog , Nothing intellectual here.

Teddy said...

Stranger,

I reckon my blog worth ur quick attention that u painstakingly took a minute of ur precious time and ego to post a critical comments.

thanks again whoever you are and thank you for loving my country no matter how defect it is.

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy