A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Monday, 7 May 2007

Labok break away... (Part-1)

Angah on Along's bike

Angah in front of Ayah Jet's Jaguar

Angah behind Ayah Jet's BMW

Ultraman Angah

Along catches Izat ran away from mid day bath

Me, Izat and Angah

Izat and Angah trying to be like me

Me catches Izat for bath

Izat challenging me to bath him (if I can catches him)

Angah and Me

Angah

Angah - free show

Angah

Me, Angah and Along cleaning his Lagenda

Us again

Us

Along

Ayah Jet's Jaguar

Izat Zeffri

Along - free show

Me, Along and Izat (Hahahaha)

Along and Me trying the impossible

Izat, Nisrin, Makcik K and Cik Ma

Nephews An2 and Izat

Izat, An2, Fawaz and Nisrin

Fawaz, Nisrin, An2

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy