A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 9 May 2007

Off to Port Dickson

9th May 2007 - I'm off to Corus Paradise Port Dickson for MS ISO meetings. Will be back in Kajang on 12th May 2007. Wish me well... My brain is tired! Cheerio!

2 comments:

an egalitarian said...

nice blog bro,

would love to know if you have anything to say about the latest gov announcement bout pay rise for civil servants.

somehow i think it's not very much helpful for ya, as it only will drives inflation up

which means higher prices aka higher living cost after the pay rise took place

anyway, your younger sister is hot, kinda cute too

Tun Teddy said...

thanks egalitarian for visiting my blog. I'll be writing about the payment increase soon. It's just the matter of time. Thanks for viewing!

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy