A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Monday, 7 May 2007

Pondok Agama Ad-Dhia, Kok Lanas

On the next day (1st May 2007), I visited another nephew which was studying at another Pondok Agama located at Kok Lanas. His name is Faiz and he had been at the Pondok almost three months. Here are the photos taken on the visiting day.
The Pondok Agama

The Pondok

Faiz

Faiz and his young relatives

The Pondok

On the way to the Pondok

On the way to the Pondok

Faiz parents spent about RM 250.00 a months in paying the fees to admit Faiz in that school. Luckily Angah currently studying at Politeknik Kok Lanas which located beside the Pondok and he can take care of Faiz when necessary. I miss the boy because I think he deserved better.

1 comment:

Islam In Us said...

Assalamualaikum,

I ran into your site while googling for 'pondok'. Very nice pictures.

You really think Faiz "deserved better" only because he's studying at a pondok? Or is it something else?

http://islaminus.blogspot.com/

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy