A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 11 July 2007

Introducing Dr. Othman Suleiman


11 July 2007 - Let me introduce to you all my new good friend Dr. Othman Suleiman. People say that chilvary is dead in this new world, but he (Dr. Othman) is the testament of how God creates people with such a great value as a good Samaritans. He (Dr. Othman writes his own blog here)

I went for a visit to Dr. Othman Clinic's located in front of the nurses college in Port Dickson last week, and we had a long chat. I wish I could share with you all what we had discussed. Mostly its about life. Dr. Othman is a great man, very humble and a great helper. He had helped me to find myself which was lost for quite a while. Thank God I got a good friend, and his name is Othman Suleiman. Cheerio!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy