A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 11 July 2007

Tun Teddy at the army base muzeum Port Dickson

Army vehicle

My most coveted vehicle on earth

Me in front of an old APC


Me and old APC

Me with Condor

It was a great experience

Tiny space for tall guy like me

See what I mean?

Macho guy (say it to myself)

Me in Condor

Small space

Army vehicle

I FOR condor

Army vehicle

Me with and old Hawk

Me

Two of our guys murdered in that - Al-Fatihah

Jet engine

Old Alloutte

Old Hawk

Old Hawk

Old Hawk - American made

Name list honors

Reminds me of Tunku Memorial's

Me

Old train

Army bike

Army bike

Army bike

What a perfect match

Me

Me and her (the one)!

Me with Commando's beret

I took the liberty of sight seeing the new built army muzeum at Port Dickson camp. Here are the photos taken there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salaamun 'alaikum..bos...

amboi..segak dengan beret ye...
ni anak buah u kat HR dulu..eleh..sham the macho...heheh

akhirnya i jumpa gak blog u...
dengar kata dah tukar jabatan...

ok la..have a nice day and wish gud luck 2 u...

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy