A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 17 October 2007

We'll meet again...

16th October 2007 – This year is one of the most wonderful Raya celebrations for me. It was one of the most wonderful meanings ever for a teenager turning into an adult like me. I thought I’m being matured before, but I guess I’m wrong. Perhaps now is the moment where I can proclaim that I’m being matured and old. Yes, the words old do really bring up what happens during Raya into the picture. I begin to understand the meaning of a true sacrifice and honour. I too realize how much family really means and why the words family really important for an ordinary guy like me.

I did one of the most cherish act in my entire life and let that act only be known to me and myself. I don’t know how do I manage to do it, but I did it. Perhaps it is because of my travelling experiences of seeing the West coast and realizes how much love I could bring into an outside family and begin to learn and re-learn myself again that I could do the world for mine.

I’ve said it before that this Ramadan is the most toughest ever for me and for my entire life, and I do would like to add that it is too one of the most meaningful Raya I have ever experienced. Please don’t read me as haughty or proud, but I am the main character in this God’s directed movie of mine. It happens on the second day of Raya. I wish my late father could see it, or perhaps he really saw it only I didn’t know.

If I could surpassed of my own ego and fear just like what I did on that second day of Raya, I could do or face anything afterwards. My biggest fears are to lose someone that I really love and appreciate. Sometimes such things happened due to my ignorant fools attitude and my unnecessary ego. I hate to admit it, but it did happened before within my own family and I promised to myself that it won’t happen again. Love has moulded me into the person I am today and it will always carve my unseen future. But I believed angels are on my shoulders this time around.

I love my family and I thanked God for this feelings. Love keeps on pouring on me these days. Most of the time strangers showed their love to me like I’ve known them for ages. Sometimes they even try to protect me even though from myself. It happened in Esplanade in 2005 and will keep on happening to me. It’s only that I’m an ignorant fool of not seeing God’s signs considered that I’m just only human and my capabilities are limited. I cannot see what really lies within people’s heart and why they do react in such a way that sometimes hurt me even though I never do anything to them. But like my mother and her sisters told me, it is the spice of life.

The future will be tougher for me than before and full of hard-hitting challenges. The set backs I’ve experienced is no doubt a forfeiture, but the end is no doubt the glorious victory. I believe in the final victory and will always be. I pray for the love of God for those that I love and I learned to love within this two months. Even though it was just a short period of time, but I admit it, that I love them so much and willing to die for them if I need to. They have become part of my family and I wish I could feel and experienced that love again someday.

I knew I had another mom all along, and finally I met her after my long search. I love her so much and she will always remain close to my heart and my prayers every single day. I love her and I can feel that love she showed on me too. I wish I could see her again someday and feel that same kind of love that was bestowed to me by God through her and her family. That love was so authentically pure and strong that I could feel it coming down straight to my heart. So do the love of the family members which I’ve already considered as my own. A simple and a humble family with an extraordinary love. I'll promised you all that we’ll meet again someday… and I shall reserved my love for you all by the end of that bridge. We'll meet again someday!

We’ll meet again don’t know where,
Don’t know when…
But I know we’ll meet again some sunny day,
Keeps smiling through just like you always do,
Tell the blue skies drive the dark cloud far away...

And won’t you please say “hello” to the folks that I know,
Tell them I won’t be long,
They’ll be happy
to know that as you saw me go,
I was singing this song…

We’ll meet again don’t know where,
Don’t know when…
But I know we’ll meet again some sunny day…

Syah – 16th October 2007

p/s: Lyrics of the song above - We’ll meet again by Peggy Lee (1940s)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sekom....it' me, ur cousin....ari tu raye tak bagi duit raye pun....hehehe.... ;p

p/s: dont be stingy la bro....

Anonymous said...

oh ya...by da way, send my regard to your sis and your mummy....bye...

Tun Teddy said...

It's not like i dun want to give.. but I'm dry out myself... hehehehehe... perhaps next time I'll give the blue black color with the oil drilling structure printed on it... cheers and will do!

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy