A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Sunday, 25 November 2007

Re-visiting the old memories of Johore Bharu

Ah! That guy borrowed my scooter... heh!~

A glimpse of Singapore

Faiz - nephew

Me with the Napoleon pose

Lets see whats The Zone has to offer

Lets check out the JB City Square

Shopping at Danga Bay

Danga Bay trishaw

Faiz and the Singapore view

Me in JB

Me at JB Mosque

JB Mosque

Splendidly beautiful and classic

To be honest, I don't know what that is

Magnificent building - Ibrahim

A view of Singapore

Lets rilex for a while

Faiz and me

Me and Faiz - in front of Ibrahim building

Beautiful

Classic right?

Faiz and me

Beautiful

JB view

JB View
JB view

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy