A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Saturday, 8 December 2007

My journey to the West - taking a chance on love (Part-1)

Faiz at Fort Cornwallis, Penang

Me in the bunker

East Hindia Company

Same view of the past

Fort Cornwallis

Fort Cornwallis

Me at the Fort

Remnants of the past

The past

The same smell of the past

Same view

I remember the moment

The Chapel

I still remember...

The Chapel

Fort Cornwallis

Fort Cornwallis

Fort Cornwallis

The city

Old memories

Penang

Penang

Penang

Penang

Penang

Walking the old memories

Yeah, it was just like yesterday

Old memories

Old memories

Penang

Penang

Penang

Penang

Penang

Penang

Penang

Penang

Penang Bridge

She knows everything about the world

The strongest women I've ever met, and still standing

And she knew everything... everything

I love them even though they`re strangers once... not anymore

You couldn't even imagine the love feeling I felt

Pursuit of Happyness

And I'm smiling evertime I see this pic

How happy they are.. I wish I could join them

Playing

And all the world's go away

He's cute - Fikri

Firdaus - the one that is always in my mind

I wish him love that the world could offer

And I'm thinking about them everyday... and I'm missing them

How lovely the feeling was that evening

Peace

Peace

Peace

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy