A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Friday, 14 December 2007

Turning 24 in Labok - Part-2

Me and Nisrin - Many people asked me what's my wish for this birthday. Let me share it with you all, that my wish for this 2007 birthday is to get married in the year 2008 with the right lady in the eyes of Allah.

Shahed, Nisrin and Ida


Shahed and Nisrin

BBQ for my birthday
BBQ



Me and Nisrin
BBQ
Bibi and Ceksu

BBQ day

BBQ

BBQ

Zahari's

Family
Wandi
Shahed

The family
Syabil
Along and Nisrin

Let's eat
The family
How to lit it up

Eating what else!~

Along
Let's get cracking

Fatin

Fatin and Ida
Nisrin and Shahed

Ida
Fatin
Fatin

Fatin

Nisrin and Izzat

Nephew in Tanah Merah

Comel
Shahmi in Tanah Merah

Shahmi and his brother

Labok

5 comments:

afif said...

Getting married? Congrats

Do you plan to make bank loan to finance your walimatul urus? It's kinda trendy these days to have your wedding fueled by 10+ years repayment period debt. I wonder why...

Tun Teddy said...

kita hanya merancang... Allah sahaja yang menentukan... Allah itu Maha Mengetahui dan Maha Penyayang!

afif said...

Ejaz, prices are rising these days. What do you think about the price of government controlled goods?

You see, when our farmers have to sell their goods at fixed (by authority) price, they have little incentive to produce more. Price fixing also shrink our farmers profit margin, which in turn reduce their financial capacity to invest in their periuk nasi so they can produce more to cater future rising demand. Price would be lower if we let the price mechanism work on its own uninterupptedly. Come on, let free our farmers, they may raise the price of goods in short term. However when the price is high, they tend to produce more in long term, then when supply surge up, price goes down too

Fatimah told me that ikan kembung now priced at RM9, it was RM5 before. Damn, foods are more expensive now than they were. Thankfully ikan kembung isn't really my taste. But I'll be furious if my favourite ikan semilang price increases by 80%

Tun Teddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tun Teddy said...

inflation will always spriling. but rest assured, i think free trade or economic liberalization will prevails over any consumer downfalls on consumer setback issues.

the free market is forcing the whole world to change. including us.

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy