A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Friday, 15 February 2008

Breakway at Ulu Sepri - Negeri Sembilan

Update: 19th February 2008
Mr. Buhairi just sent me the photo I've talked about during my stay at Ulu Sepri. Notice the sparkling water behind and all around me. I've got to tell you all that that water was icy cold. I really had a good time there. Thank You God!


15th February 2008 - I just came back from Ulu Sepri, Negeri Sembilan for my promotion course. It was a great weekend for me meeting back all of old friends from DPA 1/ 2005. I love them so much and we really had a wonderful week. I believe everyone shared the same views as mine. However unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to share the photos with you all, but my friend Buhairi (MoH) took a photo of me in the stream and really hope that I can share that photo of mine with you all. It was a breakway for me that I always love Ulu Sepri and everthing in it. God and his wonderous way. Cheerio!~

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy