A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Friday, 29 February 2008

Election 2008 - Part 1

Updated: 1st March 2008 - Yess Indeed, the damage had been done by SIL towards National Front. The 2008 election is an anti-climax already for everyone. People just waiting to cast the vote on 8th March 2008 as a protest. National Front is doing everything on a damage control mode due to SIL effects. Lets see who will win (although the result in Kelantan are already clear) either the people or his SIL.

29th February 2008:-

I've been all around the intellectual sphere and I have to put it on writings the dislike feeling towards the SIL is too much to bear. And let me put it this way, this ill feeling towards SIL will cost National Front so dearly this year. Siapa SIL nie? [here]

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy