A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Back from Kelantan - after effects

13th March 2008 - Just came back from Kelantan this morning on the earliest flight, and I must say that from the peoples that I interviewed, PAS is not wanted in Kelantan, but sheer hatred towards SIL is the main reason why National Front lost and failed to grab Kelantan. Every branch of UMNO where SIL went campaigning to was lost to the opposition including couples of UMNO strong hold that was never lost before as in 1990, 1995, 1999 or 2004. Quoting from an old man who works as a rubber tapper that listened to SIL speech campaign in Tanah Merah and share his thoughts with me on SIL, "Ooloh! Bodo gitumo kecek!".

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy