A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 16 April 2008

It's tough I tell you that

17th April 2008 - It's really tough handling pressures and responsibility I tell you that. You'll wonder that why enough is never enough and why God seems to be ignorant of your prayers (or is it?). You'll wonder that what’s more could you do to be the normal being just like everybody else despite for everything that you've done and sacrifices. Abraham needs to sacrifice his son for the love of God and why should mine be easy? Not to mention Jesus and The Great Prophet of Muhammad himself that went through his tears for something that they are assigned to and not on their own personal covets. You know the answer you’re looking for but it seems that patience is diminishing. What could I do? Should I succumbed and never look back or should I be more patient just a little bit because I seem to be on the right track.

They say that it's an easy solution for me, make the decision and never look back. You’ve got it all, what else could you asked for? Just never look back and all your problems are settled. It's not that easy if you’re me. No guidance when I need one, or perhaps only that me myself just don’t want to listen and see. Old man told me yesterday that God won't forfeit His promise to me and I need not be worry and just need to be a little bit patience about it. But it's really tough I tell you that, it's really tough being the special one.

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy