A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Happy Birthday Tok Det, we love you!

Happiest moment
10th July 2008 - Happy birthday Tok Det, we love you. I still remember when you came to office, everything seems to be alive. That was the beauty of having Tok Det nearby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

abg e,
who's tok det??
papa tnye bile mjlis???

Tun Teddy said...

nantilah abe e bagitau.. lambat lagi kot... hujung tahun nie.. insyaAllah mesti bagi tau.. jangan risau...

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy