A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Thursday, 10 July 2008

I don't trust this man when he talk

10th July 2008 - I just heard that Mr. Prime Minister will hand over power to the able Deputy Prime Minister in mid 2010. Almost three years time when there's a lot need to be done to mend back UMNO from within starting by number one post and his son-in-law. Why should he give his post for someone else when he contests in this upcoming UMNO General Assembly? Is it for the sake of two more years in service or is he looking for a window of opportunity to remain and keep his post?

The transition of power should be now which is the right time for everything positive about UMNO and National Alliance. Trust me, based on my knowledge and strategic reading behind my back, UMNO and the National Alliance will lose the next election in 2013 for the first time in history if he remains with his self serving decision. Period!

2 comments:

Victor said...

BN lost in election is my dream too!! SO, let's support ABdullah!!! Let's us see BN lost for the first time in the next election!! Time for UMNO to go, and Parti Keadilan Rakyat will lead us!!

Victor said...

BN lost in election is my dream too!! SO, let's support ABdullah!!! Let's us see BN lost for the first time in the next election!! Time for UMNO to go, and Parti Keadilan Rakyat will lead us!!

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy