A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Tuesday, 15 July 2008

My article on ‘Working Formula against Inflation’ published by Utusan Malaysia today

16th July 2008 - My article which I wrote on the working formula to deter inflation and stagnant economy was published by Utusan Malaysia today in the Documentary section. Read [here]. I shall be thankful to those that have a trust in that article as I have a trust in my writings and idea.

That article I wrote were dedicated to all the Malaysian who currently in harms way of stagflation. I remember when I were filling up gas for my scooter somewhere in Kajang, there was an old Chinese man came up to me while I was waiting for my turn to fill up gas. He shared his thoughts and how hard it is today for him in his daily life experiencing the inflation problems in every angle. It left me a mental mark that I have an obligation to do something to ease his burden and every Malaysian burden off. So I decide in writing that article.

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy