A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Big drop on NYMEX

16 September 2008 - There was a major drop in the Light Sweet Crude (oil price) on the NYMEX today. I believe the decrease was due to the uncertainties in the global economy - especially with the Lehman Brothers and Merrill Lynch going default yesterday. I guess vital factor for the developing nations to continue increase their standard of living using petroleum products hasn't ended yet with China going very strong and profited the most from this drop. Let's wait until the curve settles for a boring mode.

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy