A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Thursday, 9 October 2008

Impasse

9 October 2008 - Someone asked me today to be someone else and tone down a bit. They even suggest me not to step on someone else stone and just do it and accept orders. I can't, I just can't be someone else. This is me a thinker and much better also a writer - a person which I myself love and always want to be. I can't lived in someone else dreams. He might want to do something or want to say something to someone, but that's is his life, it ain't mine. This is my life and I love it and will remains as one.

p/s: No wonder UMNO Machang lost the previous election to an outside candidate from PKR, they were in delusion after all. 

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy