A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Tuesday, 7 October 2008

My trip to Cameron Highland

The day before Raya, I went to Cameron Highland with my relatives and my grandmother. It was located 100 miles from Gua Musang and took us one hour to reach Cameron Highland. It was a great trip. Herewith are some photos which I took on the day of our trip there. Cameron Highland was built by the British and remains British especially the rolls of Land Rover which were the backbone of its economy.

Land Rover at Brincang

Land Rover at Brincang


The machine that built Cameron Highland

An2, Fawwaz and me at Tanah Rata

Second photo of us

Me in one of the souveniors shop at Tanah Rata

Fawwaz

An2 and Fawwaz

Tanah Rata

View from Tanah Rata mosque

Land Rover defender at Cameron Highland

Land Rover defender

Kebun sayur in Cameron Highland

Our first encounter with Cameron Highland from Gua Musang

The machine that founded Cameron Highland

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy