A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Optimism and loss

28 October 2008 - Why am I not surprised when KLCI plunge 53 points in early trade today? 827.86 might reach 600 sooner than you expected. This is a very hard time for market optimism and I'm foreseen a larger setback to come especially when all those crap corridor projects launched by Abdullah in the previous years will not become a reality. This will give a stark effect especially to the Malaysian peoples themselves when foreign investors backed up by U.S. greenbacks pulled out from this corridor poker game thus creating non performing loans to domestic investors (sadly most of them were middle class income earners).

This corridor projects are one whole big poker game for the Malaysian elite. I don’t mean to sound bearish, but when an intentioned projects launched years back but on the reality basis there is nothing happening on the ground, what’s later await the investors are only worthless sheet of paper. Try to sell these worthless papers during this time around and I bet you will end up going bankrupt.

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy