A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Sunday, 12 October 2008

Walimatul Urus

Mawi's family

Sarung cincin

On the third day of Raya, my cousin got married with her chosen bride. The ceremony was simple and great. You can see the happiness on the face of the father and close family. I wish them all the love in the world that God can offer. Here are some snapshots which I took during the night of the akad, but their wedding ceremony is when my batt went flat again. But I managed to take some shots at the male house on the fourth day of raya... Congratulations to both of the newlyweds.


Mawi and Azma

Mawi and Azma

The akad... old timer try to ease the jittery by making some jokes... it works.

The prayers

Sarung cincin

After the akad

God bless you cousin

The akad

The akad

Akad trial

The akad (oath)

Let's give it a try first - old timer

Male companions

The other side of the family

The akad

Getting the bridgeroom consent

The father and the daughter

3 comments:

James said...

Beautiful pictures.
Congratulation.
It's a nice blog.

Please visit:

http://global-solution.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good luck.

afif said...

When's yours?

Anonymous said...

lu bla lg beb? malu kat kj le. kj dh buktikan kjantanannya..

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy