A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Saturday, 11 October 2008

What Malaysia should do?

11 October 2008 - The world is moving toward depression on a swift mode. If you ask me what we should do then I should say Malaysia need to peg the Ringgit against the U.S. greenbacks. It would promised us the exchange rate and maybe an opportunity to be the world single producers to the U.S. market. One need to bear in mind that Japan export to the U.S. started to freeze a week ago and future trade seems unlikely. But of course... who would listen to me, nobody that came from Gua Musang.

1 comment:

afif said...

Which economist suggesting RM pegging?

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy