A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Thursday, 6 November 2008

Hope

7 November 2008 - I do hope Mr. Paul Volcker will play an active role in the main stream economics during Obama's presidency - not to an extent as a replacement to Henry Paulson, but as a crisis manager in the current financial turmoil we are facing today. Mr. Volcker can deliver and mend back the financial problems to the previous period of strong fiscal growth and financial viability as the man is well known in the past to be the punisher of the "reckless gamblers" when he increased taxes during the artificial booming period of 1980s and he himself knows pretty well when is the right time to check and stem the bubble growth of capitalism. He is a savvy capitalist and I do hope that Obama will bring back Mr. Volcker to the centre of economics high politics!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy