A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Monday, 23 February 2009

My conscience statement

23 February 2008 - I would like to apologize to all Malaysian that I couldn't do much to help you all out of the current economic turmoil. Trust me, I had done everything I can in my capacity as a micro-economic policy maker to help you all out of this hard time but I guess smart people doesn’t have a place in the government apparatus mechanism. I know things will be very difficult and maybe even ugly for many people for this upcoming three months, but do trust me, my heart will always be with those that are facing and about to face this difficult moment.

 

I promise you all that even though I would be out of the government micro-economic apparatus, I will always be an adviser to the decision maker at the helm of our state in any way. God bless you all and God bless Malaysia.

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy