A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Monday, 30 March 2009

Impasse

30 March 2009 - I'm sorry to keep on posting shots about this garbage. But then try to listen to his morass explaination here. Days gone by and God knows how much I loathe this person. Let me ask you a simple question, how can a contender knew exactly what happened from A to Z in the counting room that are supposed to be confidential? You do not argue something simple as according to him and reach to a conclusion for six hours long. If UMNO want to survive long then this gangrene had to go quick. But I have to give him one thing, this damn man knows how to talk big like there is no tomorrow. 

1 comment:

jack said...

betul bebb.. lets sent tis celaka to h e l l l l i c o p t e r..

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy