A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Thursday, 30 April 2009

Impasse

30 April 2009 - Some people did ask me a while ago why I haven't wrote anything economics since I moved out to Tourism. Well the frank answer is - let me have my own time of enjoying myself at Tourism. The place is splendid with great acquaintances. I will write something heavy in the future if I find it necessary to share with all Malaysian. 

Tun Teddy is economics and will always be. I love you all, I love you God!

No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy