A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Friday, 14 August 2009

Tun Teddy in the office, Friday 14th August 2009

Teddy caught reading in the office

Teddy, 14th August 2009

14 August 2009 - Qairil took a photo of me in the office today. See how broad my smile is. I do thankful to God for all the good things He gave to me. I can sense it clearly without any doubt that Allah loves me.

2 comments:

meanlin said...

Teddy,

Nice pics. You look happy. Look in this weekend's Utusan for an article I wrote. It was supposed to be in there Friday but I didn't see it. Let me know if you find anything.

I miss Malaysia

Teddy said...

lin,

I miss u bro.. i just finished reading a book by robert mcnamara on vietnam.. it was written based on the conference held in 1997-1998 among the top us officials and top vietnam officials on missed opportunities during the vietnam war and how such tragedy can be avoid in the future..

btw just read ur email and I was finding the right time to reply it. as theres a lot to tell u about everything... i will look for ur article in the utusan.

regards to wife and leavenworth!~

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy